culture school registration
- Applicants must be between the ages of 12years- 25years by the 1st of November of the current year.
- Be in possession of a valid SA ID Document or an International Passport.
- Be passionate about your Culture,
- False information will lead to disqualification, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Pay a non-refundable Application Fee of R50.
A copy of a certified ID book or Passport, recent full length coloured photograph in traditional Attire. Write an essay of not more than 100 words on why you should be selected for Indoni Culture School.
- Closing Date: 30 May 2017
- Send Entrees To: Indoni Culture School, PO BOX 1406,Hillcrest,3650
- E-mail To :firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay the online application fee of R50.00 (online payment by credit card is available). This fee is non-refundable. Indoni does not accept cash at any of its offices.
You may deposit cash into the Indoni First National Bank account:
Account Holder: Indoni SA
Account Type: Cheque Account
Beneficiary: Indoni student deposits
Account No.: 62313988836
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ (For International Payments)
Reference: Your ID/Passport number
NB: Only one entry form to be submitted
- Right click on the “Download Form” button.
- Select “Save linked content as” on the poping menu.
- Save the form to your computer.
- Post All Documents in one envilop to: Indoni Culture School, P.O. Box 1406, Hillcrest, 3650
- To Email use: email@example.com (Ensure to attach all required documents)